ABOUT SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROGRAM
The Systems Engineering Program at the University of Nariño , consistent with the Mission of the Faculty of Engineering and con University , whole trains professionals with critical and investigative spirit of high academic quality – Scientific and Human in the specific field .
The Systems Engineering Program has a commitment of Leader and Development manager , integrated solution to the goods of the problems of the region and the country raised him according to the challenges of contemporaneity.
The Systems Engineering program at the University of Nariño , is high quality and has the human , physical and technological resources necessary for the formation of entire systems engineers with strong technical , scientific research and human structure that are capable of lead and manage the changes that the world needs .
It is based on general principles of democracy and freedom and in particular the principles of equity , democratization of knowledge and academic freedom .
Form integral human entrepreneurial talent that requires the international context, the country and the region, in computer science and computing and in the fields of systems, telematics and economic and administrative, in order to contribute through research and administration to improve their economic, political and social structures, using technological advances.
- Train professionals in the field of engineering, able to generate a new form of management within the structure of their different contexts, contributing from their work to change that reality generates.
- Promote research into first and second level in science and computing.
- Promote the optimization of processes in the administrative, business and economic areas that will allow the professional, permanently andflexibly rework new conceptions of organization.
- Provide the professional future of the theoretical and practical elements necessary for the generation of skills and abilities required toencourage management skills and entrepreneurship supported systems development.
Systems Engineer graduated from the University of Nariño is a comprehensive professional , liderador change agent, with a strong technical scientific structure, able to analyze, design, develop, implement and control computational telematics systems , business management , education systems based knowledge
Systems Engineer graduated from the University of Nariño , for technical and scientific training may humanistic will can:
- Serving on companies, industries and organizations in the public and private sectors where professionals to lead , develop and implement projects of systematization , information technology, process automation and multimedia projects as required.
- Execute advisory work , consultancy and auditing in the area of systems.
- Management companies or creating computer services, software production and marketing of computer equipment and supplies.
- Teaching and research practice in universities and technological and technical institutions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 7313034
- Address: Ciudadela Universitaria Torobajo – Clle 18 Cr 50 – Block VI